Good Quality putting green turf introduction
Putting Green Turf is a surface of synthetic fibres made to look like natural grass. It is widely used in sport field, residential areas and commercial application. So we mainly divide artificial grass into three kinds: sport grass, landscaping grass and leisure grass.
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be customized upon request.
Color: Different color for choose.
Size: CUSTOM MADE
Feature: Evergreen, duable, artistic, eco-friendly, easy to maintain and clear
Shipping: By sea, per your request
Package: Safety export carton,package ,per your request
Delivery Time: 7-25 days
2m*25m/roll or 4m*25m/roll,the length can customer-made for you
Standard loading quantity
1*20GP: 2500 to 3000 sqm
1*40GP: 5000 to 5500 sqm
1*40HQ: 5500 to 6000 sqm
1) Easy to mold and install.
2) Good resilience, abrasion resistance, minimal deformation and shrinkage, and excellent athletic performance.
3) Excellent UV stability: Solid color fastness, guaranteed to be 5-6 years without fading.
4) Water saving, no pollution and pesticide
5) The specifications can be adjusted according to the customer's requirements.
6) Environmental protection. Safe and environmental protection: Does not contain any heavy metals.
7) Can be used for sports, community activities or other activities 24/7/365 and all-weather practical
8) Play 3,100 hours a year without resting
9) The best price and quality control.
10) Professional production line and after-sales service.
What are our strengths?
1, One stop business: artificial grass products, installation materials and technical services are all included.
2. Be guided by customer value: provide the best products and accept D.I.Y services to provide more convenience for customers.
3. Satisfaction Services: Comprehensive sales services, best logistics solutions and market support.
How to install synthetic grass?
1. Prepare natural ground for artificial turf
2. Place artificial turf
3. Additional connector
4. Adhere to the choice of artificial turf
5. Spread the fill (if needed
1. If only a portion of the lawn is damaged, do I have to replace the entire lawn?
Generally not. In most cases, only the damaged area needs to be replaced. It is always a good idea to save the cut to ensure the same texture and color shading.
2. Can artificial turf be implanted after installation?
Yes, you can grow some plants/flowers. Cut the grass into a predetermined shape. Excavate the area to the desired depth. Follow the usual planting procedures.Please consult your local nursery to find out which plants are suitable for planting under these conditions.
3. Can children play on the artificial lawn?
Yes, they can, but it is not recommended to play football on the artificial turf at home. However, we have ecological diversity movements that are suitable for certain sports.