Fake grass color is Green and brown.it has a gauge of 3/8''with 16tufts per dm,the density is 16800tufts per squremeter,the pile height is 25mm and 6600Dtex.The backing is made of polipropliene with a weight of 165g/m2.and with SBR Latex.
This kind of fake grass is designed to decorate your garden,backyard,balcony ,corridor ,wall,roof and other Outdoor Decoration.It is Durable and widely used in Landscaping Field.
Fake grass outdoor rug
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
1. Stable quality, dark green, evergreen Luxuriant appearance, multiple applications
Extra softness, ample color combinations
2. Useful life 10 years, could be used outdoor or indoor
3. Field green, looks more like nature grass
4. All weather use. With good water permeability
5.100% recycled environment friendly
6. Good U. V. Resistance, aging resistance, weather resistance.
7. Fire proof drainage well
From saving money to saving time, especially on lawn maintenance and it can also improve lifestyle and help with environmental issues.
1) Minimal maintenance, No watering, No cutting, No fertilising
2) Cost saving in the long term
3) Drought proof
4) Time saving = Spend time enjoying your garden not working in it
5) Aesthetically pleasing = Looks good All year round
6) Creates a useable outdoor space ideal for entertaining and relaxing 365 days a year
7) Adds value to your home with a desirable and flexible garden space suitable for all ages
8) Our grass is porous, this allows water to drain without causing muddy patches
What different things can artificial grass be used for?
Front and back gardens/lawn surfaces, children’s play surfaces, dog friendly surfaces, pathways, inside and surround conservatories, surrounding swimming pools, water features and hot tubs, covering patios, decking, paving, concrete and roof gardens.
What type of surface can it be laid on?
Artificial grass can be laid on any surface Certain preparation may be required:Existing grass lawn all you need to do is strip the existing lawn and top soil to leave a level base and install a stone or sand base for the carpet to be laid on to.Stone this currently is the perfect base to lay the surface on. Spray herbicide or weed killer on the area and make sure the stone base is level to lay the carpet on.Pathway, Patio, Paving, Concrete, Tarmac, Decking, Roofs are ideal flat surfaces to lay
the grass onto. Clean any debris off the existing surface and then use our recommended glue to secure the grass.