Cheap price Fake green grass introduction
Grass has a good density feel and natural appearance that will look great in sports field. It’s perfect for tennis court, it can also be used in small play areas. The grass provides an even terrain whatever the weather. It's environmentally friendly, and is free from lead and cadmium.
Fake green grass carpet
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
Some Unique Features of Frengass Grass
1. Player friendly and highly resilient.
2. Excellent UV stability.
3. Football Turf proven durability.
4. High strength and tenacity.
5. Excellent aesthetics.
6. High Quality football artificial grass products with low prices.
1. Save time and costs: Artificial turf is a long-term, cost-effective investment, no need to cut grass, lawn maintenance and watering. No higher water bill or spend on lawn mower on Saturday.
2. Safety: comfortable and flat surface, suitable for children and dogs.
3. Durability: The artificial turf has a long service life and is not affected by rain and snow.
4. Appearance: Green lawn all year round; Improve the value of your property. No more discolored or muddy patches.
5. Environment: No need for pesticides or fertilizers.
1.Long service life , abrasion-resistent, being green all over the year and can be used under all weather.
2.Environmentally friendly with recycled material and no heavy metal contained
3.Easy installation and low maintenance costs. No need of fertilizing, mowing , watering ect..
4.Anti-UV & anti aging, static-free , not easy to fade or deform
5.High water permeablity and drainage performance.
What different things can artificial grass be used for?
Front and back gardens/lawn surfaces, children’s play surfaces, dog friendly surfaces, pathways, inside and surround conservatories, surrounding swimming pools, water features and hot tubs, covering patios, decking, paving, concrete and roof gardens.
What type of surface can it be laid on?
Artificial grass can be laid on any surface Certain preparation may be required:Existing grass lawn all you need to do is strip the existing lawn and top soil to leave a level base and install a stone or sand base for the carpet to be laid on to.Stone this currently is the perfect base to lay the surface on. Spray herbicide or weed killer on the area and make sure the stone base is level to lay the carpet on.Pathway, Patio, Paving, Concrete, Tarmac, Decking, Roofs are ideal flat surfaces to lay the grass onto. Clean any debris off the existing surface and then use our recommended glue to secure the grass.