Artificial Grass is super resilient and durable. It is classic fibrillated structure which is widely used for football activities nowadays. It gives excellent sports performance in all aspects. The system had been thoroughly tested in ball rebound, ball roll, shock absorption, deformation, friction and etc and proved to be with good performance professional football games.
Good artificial grass
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
1) Applied for landscaping, garden, residential, kids playgroud carpet, swimming pool ground, wall decoration, roof, high way greening, multi-functional
2) Feels and Looks like the real grass
3) Safty, soft, comfortable, environmental, durable
4) Perfect skin protection, free of harmful materials
5) Constructed with drainage to have good water permeability
6) Easy installation and maintanance,
7) Conformity of Fire-Retardant, Greenguard, Anti-UV, Anti-Toxic, No Heavy Metal.
1.The most economical landscaping grass among all
2.Best option to buyers who are sensitive to prices
3.Multi-functional ; suitable for a great variety of leisure sites such as garden , park , playground and golf court ; being a good material for landscaping and decoration
4. High degree of simulation to natural grass by mulriple grass colors and combination of rich straight and curly yarns
5. Particularly safe for children as no infill is needes
6.Much easier to install and maintain than natural grass ; no installation team or machines are needed ; low maintenance costs
1.Sports lawn can be used in football field, tennis court, hockey field, gateball court, baseball field, cricket court, rugby court, basketball court, badminton court, golf court etc.
2.Leisure lawn is widely used. It is suitable for interior decoration, garden landscape and building greening.More and more are widely used in hoteldecoration , roof terrace decoration, indoor shops, office buildings and office places.Whether spring, summer, autumn and winter, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of four seasons like spring.
1.Can I plant into the artificial grass after installation?
Yes, you can plant certain plants / flowers. Cut the grass to the intended shape. Excavate that area to the desired depth. Follow the usual planting procedures. Consult your local nursery for ideas on which plants would best grow under these conditions.
2.Does artificial grass need watering?
Generally no. However, during the summer months we advise a light sprinkling of water to create moisture with our sand infill to keep the grass cool.
3.How long will artificial grass last?
Depending on the grass type, it has a life span ranging from 8 to 15 years for normal domestic use and 5 years for UV protection.