Good Quality Manufactured homes grass introduction
Grass is for residential and commercial applications which look very similar to nature grass, with the functions of durable, flexible, realistic looking and easy maintenance which currently widely used to sports fields, leisure field and golf courses, or decorate the garden, backyard, balcony, corridor, wall, roof and other outdoor fields.
Manufactured homes grass Valley
Green + Brown
3/4”, 3/8”, 3/16”, 5/8”
Stitches rate per meter(cross direction)
150 s/m, 160 s/m, 200 s/m,etc
PP+non-woven +SB glue, PP+net+SBR glue
2m / 4m
Standard durable PP bag
Landscape, sport fields and leisure fields
The pile height,machine gauge and density can be customized according to requirements.
1. No weather limited: It can be used in any climates, no matter rain or snow.All weather used.
2. Long life & Evergreen: When natural grass entered hibernation, artificial turf still can bring you the feeling of spring.
3. Natural appearance: Artificial turf adopted the principle of bionics production,so there is no big difference between the natural grass and the artificial grass.Excellent flexibility let us feet comfortable.
4. Durability: Durable service, no fading, especially suitable for the primary sites for higher frequency.
5. Free maintenance: the lawn will need little maintenance.
6. Easy to install and maintain.
7. Free maintenance: the lawn will need little maintenance.
8. Environment-friendly: All materials are accord with environmental protectior artificial turf surface can be reused.
How to install the grass?
Prepare Natural Ground for Artificial Turf ( If on cement floor, please start from 2)
1.Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2.Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3.Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Artificial Grass
4.Cut the roll of artificial turf into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5.Lay the turf over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6.Cut the edges of the artificial turf to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7.Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8.Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of artificial turf will run down its middle.
9.Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10.Lay the edges of the adjoining artificial grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11.Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Artificial Grass
12.Nail down the edges of artificial turf on natural ground.
13.Apply the joint tape around the edges of artificial turf laid over concrete. (See step 10) Spread the Infill if required.
14.Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the artificial grass.
15.Rake the infill over the artificial turf to work it underneath the surface.
16.Allow it to settle overnight.
17.Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sub layer and the bottom of the artificial grass is filled
1.Product quality control and delivery time is strictly controlled;
2. Direct manufacturing factory offering competitive price;
3. All the inquiries will be replied within 12 hours;
4. OEM & ODM service are available;
5. Providing first-class after-sales services to the customers.
Our artificial turf following the ISO9001 quality management system.also get the certification of ROHS,CE,ISO,SGS.
As a professional manufacturer and innovator of artificial lawns, Wuxi Frengrass possesses the complete four processes of artificial lawn production: extrusion, twisting, tufting and coating. Its technical advantage in the whole industry ensures our products quality and stable supply.