Good Quality artificial grass introduction
Artificial Grass is super resilient and durable. It is classic fibrillated structure which is widely used for football activities nowadays. It gives excellent sports
performance in all aspects. The system had been thoroughly tested in ball rebound, ball roll, shock absorption, deformation, friction and etc and proved to be with good performance professional football games.
Most natural looking artificial grass
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
How to get the right artificial grass product and system? There are a few things to consider:
1. Always choose a high quality synthetic grass product that has been tested and approved
2. Make sure that shock pads are used under the surface to achieve the perfect play
3. Only hire experts to install the artificial turf
4. Maintain the turf by brushing and removing leaves on a regular basis
5. Run regular performance checks to keep the artificial grass pitch in top condition
1) Minimal maintenance, No watering, No cutting, No fertilising
2) Cost saving in the long term
3) Drought proof
4) Time saving = Spend time enjoying your garden not working in it
5) Aesthetically pleasing = Looks good All year round
6) Creates a useable outdoor space ideal for entertaining and relaxing 365 days a year
7) Adds value to your home with a desirable and flexible garden space suitable for all ages
8) Our grass is porous, this allows water to drain without causing muddy patches
BEAUTIFUL REALISTIC LOOK
Don't settle for a synthetic grass mat that looks obviously fake. The blades on our outdoor artificial grass patch have a light and very natural-looking fescue-like 4-tone color that closely resembles the real thing. With the grass blades being about 1.7" in length, the pet safe grass has a lovely manicured look and doesn't need additional filler to stand upright.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We're happy when you're happy. That's why we've backed these realistic artificial grass squares with our total satisfaction guarantee. If you have any questions or issues with your synthetic grass simply reach out to us and we'll do all we can to make it right. Send enquiries now and join thousands of satisfied buyers!
1. Do I have to replace the entire lawn if only a part of the lawn is damaged?
Generally no. In most cases, only the damaged areas need replacing. It is always a good idea to save an off cut to ensure the same texture and color shading.
2. Can children play soccer on artificial grass?
Yes they can but it’s not advisable to play soccer on artificial grass meant for domestic use. However we have the eco-multi-sport which can cater for certain sport types.
3. How long will artificial grass last?
Depending on the grass type, it has a life span ranging from 8 to 15 years for normal domestic use and 5 years for UV protection.