Factory outlets ealistic artificial lawn introduction
Artificial grass, also known as synthetic turf, is a surface of synthetic fibres made to look like natural grass. It is widely used in sport field, residential areas and commercial application. So we mainly divide artificial grass into three kinds: sport grass, landscaping grass and leisure grass.
Realistic artificial lawn
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
1. No weather limited: It can be used in any climates, no matter rain or snow.All weather used.
2. Long life & Evergreen: When natural grass entered hibernation, artificial turf still can bring you the feeling of spring.
3. Natural appearance: Artificial turf adopted the principle of bionics production,so there is no big difference between the natural grass and the artificial grass.Excellent flexibility let us feet comfortable.
4. Durability: Durable service, no fading, especially suitable for the primary sites for higher frequency.
5. Free maintenance: the lawn will need little maintenance.
6. Easy to install and maintain.
7. Free maintenance: the lawn will need little maintenance.
8. Environment-friendly: All materials are accord with environmental protectior artificial turf surface can be reused.
1.Anti UV More than 1000 hours makes turf color enduring.
2. The Coefficient of friction of the lawn is under national standard.
3.Protect the athletes from burns in strenuous exercise.
4. A high level of resilience, controlled ball speed and ball bounce.
5.Passed the Europe standard of metal tests, no heavy metal contained. Safety use.
6.Low maintenance cost(<5% of natural cost: no watering, no weeding, no lawnmower, insect-resistance
Customer questions & answers
Does water go through it or is it retained on the carpet?
Answer:I am using the carpet to cover the floor in my shed, so I haven't had it out in the open so I am not 100% sure, but I would expect it to allow water to go through.
Have anyone used a workout sled on this turf?
Answer:Hello, Thank you for your interest. This is a lightweight turf more commonly used like a rug for patios, picnics, and camping. I do not know anyone that has used a workout sled on it, therefore, I am not sure how well or long it will hold up.
Will this work under a playground set?
Answer:Thank you for your interest. This is a lightweight turf more commonly used like a rug on patios, camping, picnics etc. You can put it under a swing set, however it has no padding and is a thin material so you can easily fold it up for storage.