Mesh filament, monofilament. Mesh silk is used in most of the world's Artificial Grass field, monofilament in recent years began to pop, its appearance is more realistic, beautiful appearance, wear a slight advantage, the price is usually higher than the wire.
Walking way: generally divided into words and Z-shaped needle. Two ways to meet the requirements of the use, but Z-way tomove the way the grass silk can be neatly symmetrical, and grass silk adhesive adhesion stronger.
Artificial grass garden
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
Color: Different color for choose.
Size: CUSTOM MADE
Feature: Evergreen, duable, artistic, eco-friendly, easy to maintain and clear
Shipping: By sea, per your request
Package: Safety export carton,package ,per your request
Delivery Time: 7-25 days
2m*25m/roll or 4m*25m/roll,the length can customer-made for you
Standard loading quantity
1*20GP: 2500 to 3000 sqm
1*40GP: 5000 to 5500 sqm
1*40HQ: 5500 to 6000 sqm
1. With soft and comfortable feeling and natural color of real grass.
2. All the products have been through strict production process, ensuring outdoor use for more than5 years.
3. Great weather adaptability, uv-cut and anti colorfading, surviving weather like raining, fog, etc.
4. No need for fertilizing and trimming, all of which make the maintenance cost less than 5% of realgrass.
5. Could be recycled, piled up and burned like most waste materials.
6. Could be used for indoor and outdoor, on rooftop, on both sides of streets, in swimming pool, in recreational facilities, and in pet zone.
7. Requiring only special glue for installation, having no special requirements for the base, and could be laid on top of cement, asphalt, wooden floor, metal surface, etc.
Tips for Installation
1.Clear the debris of the basic layers. Repair the uneven level if have.
2. Keep the grass clean and dry.
3.Surrounding temperature: 0-40℃ is good for installation.
4. About brush glue: control the thickness of glue, let glue sufficiently combining the gap.
1. Do I have to replace the entire lawn if only a part of the lawn is damaged?
Generally no. In most cases, only the damaged areas need replacing. It is always a good idea to save an off cut to ensure the same texture and color shading.
2. Can I plant into the artificial grass after installation?
Yes, you can plant certain plants / flowers. Cut the grass to the intended shape. Excavate that area to the desired depth. Follow the usual planting procedures. Consult your local nursery for ideas on which plants would best grow under these conditions.
3. Can children play soccer on artificial grass?
Yes they can but it’s not advisable to play soccer on artificial grass meant for domestic use. However we have the eco-multi-sport which can cater for certain sport types.
4. Does artificial grass need watering?
Generally no. However, during the summer months we advise a light sprinkling of water to create moisture with our sand infill to keep the grass cool.
5. How long will artificial grass last?
Depending on the grass type, it has a life span ranging from 8 to 15 years for normal domestic use and 5 years for UV protection.