Artificial grass, also known as artificial turf, is a synthetic fiber surface that looks like natural grass. It is widely used in special competition venues for hockey, baseball, and rugby, public driving range for sports such as football, tennis, golf, or as a floor covering to beautify the indoor environment.
Pets Synthetic Grass turf
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
2m*25m/roll or 4m*25m/roll,the length can customer-made for you
Standard loading quantity
1*20GP: 2500 to 3000 sqm
1*40GP: 5000 to 5500 sqm
1*40HQ: 5500 to 6000 sqm
The Best Artificial Grass Manufacturer You Are Looking For!
1. Professional in artificial grass and grass yarn area for many years.
2. Professional Consultant Teams and grass artificial installation support.
3. Tufting Machines and production lines to ensure stable daily output.
4. Producing yarn by ourself, best quality & price at source.
5. ODM and OEM Provided; The yarn heights are available from 6mm to 70mm! We can proceed any style with different color and density for you.
6. Free artificial grass samples for quality check.
(1) It can be used normally in cold winters or hot summer days. It is affected by rain and snow, and it is used 24 hours a day. It is especially suitable for school football stadiums or various training grounds with high frequency. The artificial turf has high durability and can be used all day, without the use of frequency, and the natural grass can only be postponed when it encounters rain and snow.
(2) Durability, a piece of artificial turf can be used for more than 6 years, while natural grass is only 2 to 4 years; natural grass is not suitable for excessive non-competitive activities, because it will
What different things can artificial grass be used for?
Football field, rugby field, hockey field, tennis field, handball field, basketball court, volleyball field, gate course, runway, car mat, park, square, green space, road, desert, beach, hillside, courtyard, etc.
What type of surface can it be laid on?
Laying of artificial turf: For existing turf lawns, you only need to strip the existing lawn and top soil, leave a horizontal base, and lay a stone or sand base for the carpet. Spray herbicides or herbicides in this area to ensure the level of the stone base. Remove any debris from the existing surface and fix the grass with our recommended glue.
Our company has several advanced man-made, artificial turf production equipment, artificial turf and artificial turf with an annual production capacity of 8 million square meters. The company has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification. The frengrass artificial turf, designed and produced by the company, is widely used in football fields, rugby fields, hockey stadiums, tennis courts, handball courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts for its durability, safety, environmental protection, aesthetics, comfort and superior functions. Door stadiums, runways, car mats and other comprehensive sports venues have reached the international advanced level.