The landscaping artificial grass is a kind of decorative turf, with vivid color which brings you a pleasure vision.The landscaping artificial grass mainly apply to outdoor ground, roof, slope and wall. The landscaping lawn has high simulation and durability, and has been widely used for green fields to replace the real grass.
Artificial grass installation
1. Check and accept foundation work
Remove debris from field. If there is any roughness, it should be repaired and leveled in time. Construction sites must be cleaned to ensure environmental cleanliness and construction quality
2. Measure and lay the lawn according to drawing.
3.Cut the turf according to field shape.
4. Split joint: keep the two edges of adjacent two turfs are placed in the middle of the joint, so that the seam of the turf are located in the middle of the seaming belt, then the glue is evenly coated with rubber scrapers on the seaming belt, and then the both sides is glued together
5. Finishing: when the turf laying is finished, the folding part of the turf needs to be opened with a cutter, straightened and butted, cut the overlapped part and then brush the glue at the backing and compacted.
6. Infill quartz sand: According to the different grass pile height (kg / square meter) to spread the quartz sand into the turf, using the brush machine to well distribute the sand evenly and then comb the grass in longitudinal transverse directions by brush grass machine.
7. Infill rubber granules: after infill the sand, then start start infilling rubber granules, according to the different grass pile height (kg / square meter) to spread the rubber granules into the area, using the brush machine to well distribute the rubber granules evenly and then comb the grass in longitudinal transverse directions by brush grass machine.
8. Combing: Carding the artificial grass in longitudinal transverse directions by brush grass machine when finished the infilling.
9. Inspection: after finishing the laying work, check the artificial grass surface according to quality standards, and correct the unqualified parts
Solution to snow and ice of artificial grass.
The artificial lawn that has been frozen can be properly maintained with urea, as it will take very long time to melted under the normal conditions. The ice and snow can be melted faster if it is in the sun and use urea. The main purpose of this solution is to effectively reduce turf pressure. After snow and ice melted, then use the brushes or other tools to effectively comb the artificial turf to make sure that the yarn is erected.http://www.frengrassturf.com/