First, cleaning and maintenance
1. After the game is over, use a vacuum cleaner to clean the paper, shells and other debris.
2. Every two weeks, comb the grass with a special brush to remove dirt and leaves from the lawn.
3, dust on the turf, will be washed when it rains.
4. In winter, reduce the number of manual artificial turf washing as much as possible.
Second, the removal of stains
1. Juice, milk, ice cream, blood stains and other “watery” stains, first scrub with soap and water, and then thoroughly rinse with soapy water; if necessary, use a strong towel to dry.
2, shoe polish, sunscreen, ballpoint pen oil, etc., can be wiped with sponge perchloroethylene, with a strong suction towel dry.
3. Paraffin, asphalt, and asphalt, wipe hard or wipe with sponge on perchloroethylene.
4, nail polish, acetone wipe.
5, paint, paint, etc., can be wiped with turpentine or paint remover, with detergent and water decontamination. Rinse the cleaner with cold water and wipe it vigorously. Wipe the sponge with perchloroethylene.
6, chewing gum, can use Freon to spray into small pieces and then remove the residue.
7. Fungi or mildew, can be poured into water with 1% hydrogen peroxide, thoroughly soaked in water after wiping.
Third, check and repair
1. Check carefully whether there is any looseness in the suture, and whether the bottom of the entire turf is damaged, torn, or burned. Large repairs should promptly contact the pavement company.
2. Scouring and cleaning of heavy rain will cause a small loss of filler. Wherever you need to fill up, you can sprinkle some quartz sand, rubber pellets, and sweep it completely into the turf.
1. It is forbidden to smoke in the venue, set off fireworks and firecrackers, and weld;
2. It is forbidden to throw chewing gum, peel snacks, fruit juice drinks, oil, etc. inside the venue;
3. Vehicles and heavy objects such as cars and motorcycles are prohibited from entering the venue;
4, prohibit the use of spikes, javelins and other improper footwear or sports equipment;
5. It is forbidden to use chemical cleaners, herbicides or insecticides.
6. It is prohibited to place heavy objects on the lawn for a long time.
7. It is forbidden to step on the snow immediately. It is necessary to sweep the snow on the surface before use.