The artificial golf lawn is suitable for the laying of many sports venues to a certain extent. It is rough, powerful, anti-aging, anti-friction, maintenance-free, and can be put into use immediately after the rain. For different sports venues, different types of artificial turf products are matched with them, which are more reasonable and safer to use, meet the physiological requirements of human exercise, and are more humanized.
Artificial Golf lawn features
1. Good elasticity and shock absorption on the surface.
2. Walk freely on top, providing the same torque detachment rate as natural grass thick turf without spraining the ankle or knee ligament.
3. The speed of the ball and the rebound force are almost the same as those of the natural grass.
4. Excellent traction, allowing athletes to accurately determine the direction of the ball.
5. UV protection, good wear resistance and reduced noise.
6. The surface will not form mud, will not freeze, no need to be rescheduled due to weather, can provide the best performance in any weather.http://www.frengrassturf.com/