The artificial turf has the advantages of good drainage performance, long service life, green, vivid, bright appearance and low maintenance cost. The quality requirements of the artificial turf movement system are mainly concentrated in three aspects: hardness, flatness and Drainage slope.
Introduction of artificial turf cement concrete foundation
1. The basic surface flatness is required to be high during the operation to ensure uniformity of the artificial grass surface and uniform elasticity. The pass rate of flatness is above 95%.
2. 5m ruler error 3MM, slope: 8% in the horizontal direction, 5‰ in the longitudinal direction, 5‰ in the semicircular area, the surface should be flat, smooth and ensure drainage.
3. The foundation should have a certain strength and stability.
4. The surface is even and solid, no cracks, no rotten surface, the seam is straight and smooth, and the dicing is about 6000mm×6000mm.
5. The mat is laminated and the compactness is more than 95%. After the medium-sized roller compactor is pressed, there is no significant wheel track, no loose soil, no waves and so on.
6. The cement foundation must have a water-repellent layer. The water-repellent layer is made of a new PVC thick water-repellent film. The junction should be greater than 300mm and the margin should be greater than 150mm.
Artificial turf must be fixed or adhered firmly during installation, which can effectively avoid accidents during windy seasons. Artificial turf requires at least two weeks to process and stabilize grass fibers. All heavy equipment and unnecessary traffic vehicles cannot be driven on artificial turf. Moreover, the cleaning time should be controlled as much as possible, and at the same time, it should not be cleaned during the hot weather to avoid adverse effects on the artificial turf.http://www.frengrassturf.com/