In the process of construction, the landscape lawn needs to effectively remove the debris on the foundation. If there is unevenness, it needs to be leveled and repaired in a timely manner. During the process of construction, it must be ensured to be clean. To a certain extent, it is effective to ensure the cleanliness and construction quality of its environment.
Landscape lawn measurement and lofting
1. The landscape turf will effectively carry out its measurements and stakeouts according to the planning of its plans.
2. The landscape lawn effectively uses its theodolite or other precision measuring instruments to a certain extent, and whether the surrounding facilities can meet the size of the sports field during the measurement process. If it is not suitable, it should be modified immediately and the tolerance is 5mm.
3. Shop pavement.
4. The turf is tiled on the ground according to the original specifications. The turf needs to overlap 3~8mm.
5. Cut overlapping turf with a lawn cutter. Seams should be no more than 3 mm.
6. Lay the lap cloth under the cutting area, and use a glue applicator to brush the bonding glue on the bonding surface. After the finger touch dry, engage and strike firmly.
Landscape grass turf bonding construction process description
1. The grass turf bonding process of the landscape lawn needs to effectively clean the turf bottom surface and the interface cloth that are bonded to the turf, and to a certain extent, the surface has no dry moisture.
2. The ambient temperature of the landscape lawn should be constructed at a temperature of 5°C or more during the selection process. In addition, construction should not be carried out under rain and mildew, otherwise it may cause excessively long bonding time or even cause no stickiness.
The specific construction process of the landscape lawn
1. Glueing: Applying a glue coater on the surface of the product to coat the surface of the product with uniform thickness and thickness. During the operation, no repeated gluing can be performed. Otherwise, the bubble phenomenon will appear to a certain extent, and the thickness of the glue is strictly controlled. Pay attention to the appropriate speed of gluing, and apply the gluing separately to the two bonded surfaces.
2. Stickiness: According to the actual influence of temperature, humidity, air pressure and other conditions at that time, the air-blasting time should be reasonably controlled. Generally within 10-30 minutes after the glue is applied, it is advisable that the glue should reach 89% dry to be touch-tacked. Bonding requires one-time alignment and adhesion, and must not be sticky and later move the bonded object back.
3. After pressure is applied to the landscape lawn and it is bonded, the debris on the surface of the landscape lawn needs to be effectively removed. When it is used, its special rubber hammer can be used to hammer from both sides of the joint. To make the surface fully contacted and dense, the bond is stronger.http://www.frengrassturf.com/