Maintenance of commercial lawn
1. Adhere to the cleanliness of the site, clean the site when needed, and ensure that there are enough waste bins for the participants to use.
2. Manipulation of the use of the site
3. Adhere to the nearby area without waste, debris, mud, dirt and oil spills
4. Set up signs to stop smoking and prohibit food from entering the venue.
5. Repair small damages in time
6. Do not park the vehicle on the site, especially on hot days, or park the vehicle on wet grass for a long time.
Quartz sand paving process for commercial lawn
(1) Sand-sinking process: In the grass seedlings, the grass seedlings are fixed with quartz sand so that the grass seedlings do not fall, and the remaining height of the grass seedlings is less than 1 cm, and rubber particles are laid on the surface of the grass seedlings. The grass seedlings shall not be filled with ribbed sand. Prevent athletes from being hurt.
(2) Spreading in a manual shape when spreading.
(3) After the artificial turf material is installed, the quartz sand and rubber particles can be laid.
(4) For the laying of quartz sand, divide the application area into a small area of less than one square meter by the concept of integration method, and then fill in the quartz sand with a standard amount of 25%.