The foundation of the site is a very important part of artificial turf laying. Under normal circumstances, the foundation of a site will directly affect the service life of the turf. The site-based asphalt concrete foundation of artificial turf includes ordinary asphalt foundation and hydrophobic asphalt foundation. For tennis courts, hockey fields, and football fields, the hockey field must use a hydrophobic asphalt foundation, and other common asphalt foundations can be used.
The basis of artificial turf can be effectively selected according to the actual situation. Generally, asphalt concrete and cement concrete foundation are recommended. Because these two are also the more popular foundations nowadays, these two foundations are more suitable for site construction in terms of flatness.
So what are the requirements for the construction of artificial turf grounds?
1. Site Foundation Requirements The various materials used in the foundation construction shall be used for construction after passing the inspection.
2. Basic appearance: the surface is even and solid without obvious traces of pressure, flat and no cracks, no squeezing, loose, wave, pockmark, smooth and smooth joints, no water blocking phenomenon.
3. When testing water, after draining for 120 minutes after rain, water is allowed to accumulate but the thickness of the accumulated water should not exceed 4mm.
4. The compaction compaction of the stable layer shall not be less than 93%.
5. The pass rate of slope, slope and site elevation should reach more than 85%.
6. The thickness tolerance is ±10%.https://www.frengrassturf.com/