This product is made from high-strength polyethylene grass fiber. It is an artificial grass used for football field to reduce the maintenance of true grass and adapt to climate change. It is not affected by the climate in practical applications, improves the efficiency of the use of the site, and has a long service life.
15mm grass stilt course lawn
Number of needles per square meter
4 meters or 2 meters
UV resistance index
DIN 53387 ≥6000 hr
235 g / square meter
1. The flatness is extremely high, which makes the speed and direction of the ball more stable;
2, the overall layout is beautiful;
3, high usage rate, life expectancy of more than 8 years, and durable and easy to maintain, can be used continuously throughout the day;
4. The material is environmentally friendly, the construction period is short, and the quality is easy to check;
5, the drainage is smooth, breathable and permeable, not afraid of cracking, both simple and economical;
6, easy maintenance, low maintenance costs, and has the characteristics of no fading, no deformation;
7, shock absorption and noise reduction, good cushioning performance, reduce noise.
8, superior sports performance, comfortable feet, reduce fatigue.
The non-woven fabric is laid along the length of the site, and the arrangement direction must be 90 degrees with the arrangement direction of the lawn. The non-woven fabrics are firmly bonded.
According to the length and width of the drawing, the line of the course is determined. After self-checking, the line must be straight.
The turf is laid flat on the non-woven fabric according to the original stone size, and the turf needs to be overlapped by 3-8 mm. The lapped turf is cut flat with a cutter. The seam should be no more than 3mm. The lower part of the cutting area is laid with a seam cloth, and the joint glue is applied on the joint surface, and the joint is dry and joined and tapped firmly.
Instructions for use
1. Keep the venue clean
2. Erect the “No Smoking” logo around the grass
3, motor vehicles and heavy objects do not enter the sports venue
4, reduce the number of cleaning, to avoid cleaning at high temperatures
5, set up enough garbage cans
6, control the use of the venue
7, small damage repaired in time
Cleaning and maintenance
1. Clean the paper, the shell and other debris in time with a vacuum cleaner after the game.
2. Use a special brush to comb the grass seedlings every two weeks, and remove the dirt and leaves from the lawn.
3. Flatten the quartz sand or rubber pellets with a special tweezers once a month or after frequent matches.
4. The dust on the turf will be washed away when it rains, or washed manually.
5. When the summer is hot, you can use the lawn to cool down with water to make the athletes cool and comfortable.