It has a gauge of 5/8''with 16tufts per dm,the density is 10500tufts per square meter,the pile height is 50mm and 8800Dtex.The backing is made of polipropliene with a weight of 165g/m2.and with SBR Latex.
This kind of Artificial Grass is used in school football field,football club.Indoor or outdoor football field.It is Durable and widely used in sport football field.
Rugby Artificial Grass
The pile height,machine gauge and density could be specially made according to your demands.
2. Easy to install
3. Durable: 8 years guarantee
4. European standard and OEM services
5. Durable, applied and secure
01. Your mail will be answered in 24 hours. If you were or will be our potential clients, we will reply to you in 8 hours , and if VIP clients, within 3 hours.
02. We will send you many samples free in 5 days at once if you are willing to see our samples. If you want some different design, you need give us your specification and then we will recommend some appropriate items to you. Meanwhile, you can make a choice what you like from our product catalog.
03. The lifetime of our grass is 8-10 years. We have 3 normal roll sizes: 2m*25m; 4m*25m and 3.86m*25m.
04. We will send you many new grass samples free every month and make new samples free as your request in future , if you were or will be our VIP clients..
05. You will be our agent in your place when you place the order with 10000m2 every month.
06. We can ship the goods from shanghai port to your port of destination by our shipping company.
1. If only a portion of the lawn is damaged,do I have to replace the entire lawn?
Generally not. In most cases, only damaged areas need to be replaced. It is always a good idea to save the cut to ensure the same texture and color shading.
2. Can I implant an artificial turf after installation?
Yes, you can grow some plants/flowers. Cut the grass into a predetermined shape. Excavate the area to the desired depth. Follow the usual planting procedures.
Please consult your local nursery to find out which plants are best for planting under these conditions.
3. Can children play on artificial grass?
Yes, they can, but it is not advisable to play football on the artificial turf at home. However, we have an ecological diversity movement that is suitable for certain sports.
4. Does artificial grass need watering?
Generally not. However, in the summer months, we recommend watering the area with water to keep the grass cool.
5. How long will artificial grass last?
Depending on the type of grassland, the normal family life is 8 to 15 years and the UV protection period is 5 years.