Artificial grass is a surface of synthetic fibres made to look like natural grass. It is widely used in sport field, residential areas and commercial application. So we mainly divide artificial grass into three kinds: sport grass, landscaping grass and leisure grass. Appropriate improvement of our perfect quality inspection system has produced the high quality turf UV resistance, anti-aging, good water permeability with drainage holes.
15mm grass stilt course lawn
Number of needles per square meter
4 meters or 2 meters
UV resistance index
DIN 53387 ≥6000 hr
235 g / square meter
1. All-weather: Artificial turf is completely unaffected by weather and geography. It can be used in extreme climates such as high cold, high temperature and high altitude, and has a long service life.
2. Simulation: The artificial turf adopts the principle of bionics and has good simulation performance, which makes the athletes safer and more comfortable during exercise. The feeling of foot and the rebound speed of the ball are similar to those of natural lawns, and are more professional.
3. Laying and maintenance: The artificial turf laying has low requirements on the foundation, and can be applied on asphalt and cement with a short cycle. It is especially suitable for the construction of primary and secondary school venues with long training time and high density of use. The artificial turf is easy to maintain, almost maintenance-free, and it can be used only for daily use.
4. Multi-purpose: Artificial turf is various in color, durable and non-fading. It can be matched with the surrounding environment and buildings. It is the best choice for sports venues, leisure gardens, roof gardens and other places.
5. Excellent physical and chemical properties: The production adopts a number of modern science and technology, which makes the tensile strength, firmness, flexibility, wear resistance, aging resistance and color fastness of the products reach a fairly high level. After the artificial turf has been subjected to hundreds of thousands of abrasion tests, the fiber weight is only lost by 2% to 3%; in addition, it can be drained clean after about 50 minutes after the rain.
6. Good safety: using the principles of medicine and kinematics, the ligaments, muscles, joints, etc. are protected when the athletes are exercising on the lawn, and the impact and friction are greatly reduced when falling.
7. Environmentally friendly: It does not contain any harmful substances and has a noise absorbing function.
According to the basic requirements of the site, the foundation is generally asphalt foundation, cement concrete foundation or 10% cement stone powder foundation. After the maintenance meets the requirements, the artificial turf can be laid. The construction process is as follows:
1. Check the entire lawn area to be covered, and whether the basic compactness and flatness meet the requirements;
2. First measure the line on the entire site, determine the position of the course line and mark it, mark it with ink of different colors, and determine the laying direction and position of the artificial turf;
3. Spread the artificial turf, pay attention to the direction of the paving of the grass, keep the turf in a uniform direction, cut off the black edge of the lawn after the whole roll is opened, and level the turf to prevent the crease from wrinkling, and pay attention to the spacing between each roll of lawn;
4. The splicing belt is laid on the turf joint surface and fixed on it with steel nails. The steel nail head cannot be raised, and the joint area needs to be overlapped and overlapd by more than 10cm;
5. Apply glue to the joint interface, ie, the back of the lawn and the splicing belt. Leave the glue for 15-20 minutes. It is better to glue the stalks without smearing. The cut lawns are tiled and joined to each other. Tightly bonded;
6. After the lawn is completed, it is necessary to carefully check whether the bonding of each joint area is smooth and whether the artificial grass is firmly bonded;
7. Cut the green artificial turf at the position where the white line needs to be inserted, insert it into the joint belt, and apply glue on it, then insert the cut white artificial grass course line into the course line marked before the pavement. The position is bonded to the splicing tape;
8. Sprinkle quartz sand. The quartz sand in the pavement should be kept dry to facilitate the flow of quartz sand. The quartz sand should be filled into the artificial turf surface to pay attention to the uniform thickness. Use a hard brush or a light load tow type heavy brush. , brush back and forth to make the quartz sand drop fully dense, insufficient to be added to the discretion, any impurities found in the pavement need to be removed immediately;
9. According to the size of the course, trim the extra lawn around the course, clean it, and check it out.
Quality Control and Service Objectives
Quality first, customer first, first-class service, superior customer satisfaction is our goal of quality pursuit! Our products are not very good and only better. I wish both of us to achieve even greater success in our future cooperation.