Artificial grass has a good density feel and natural appearance that will look great in sports field. It’s perfect for tennis court, it can also be used in small play areas. The grass provides an even terrain whatever the weather. It's environmentally friendly, and is free from lead and cadmium.
15mm grass stilt course lawn
Number of needles per square meter
4 meters or 2 meters
UV resistance index
DIN 53387 ≥6000 hr
235 g / square meter
1. Anti-aging, sunscreen, waterproof, non-slip, wear-resistant, comfortable foot, bright color, long service life, no need to invest a lot of maintenance costs, can be used all day.
2. Have better elasticity and sufficient cushioning force.
3. Breathable and permeable.
4. Greatly reduce maintenance costs, especially in line with urban water saving requirements.
5. In line with environmental protection requirements, the turf layer can be recycled and reused.
6. Increase the exercise area, reduce the noise on the playground, and have the function of shock absorption and decompression, in line with the requirements of open teaching.
7. Filled with silver-white quartz sand or colored sand, so that students do not dirty clothes and the environment when they exercise, and all the markings on the playground are directly woven, no longer worrying about frequent scribing.
8. Economical and practical, one input can guarantee the service life of more than seven years, almost no follow-up maintenance costs.
9. The construction period is short and the effect is quick.
1. The artificial turf tennis court requires lower maintenance costs than the natural turf, and the bouncing performance is the same as that of the natural turf. Compared with the hard tennis court, the ball has a low elasticity and moderate ball speed, which is an excellent choice for many professional tennis players.
2. Every tennis enthusiast has a unique preference for the sports venue.
3. Break traditional thinking and create new grasslands.
4. Not only can it be used all year round without weather, but also requires the most basic maintenance.
5. Comfort and controllability, greatly improving the comfort of sports!
Installation and maintenance requirements
Artificial turf has low requirements on the foundation, which can be cement floor, asphalt floor, hard sand floor and cement stable level. Artificial turf is designed with durability in mind, and it is better not to seek the best. Compared with natural turf, artificial turf is easy to maintain and has less investment. Proper maintenance is designed to enhance the strength and aesthetics of artificial turf.
After paving, within six to eight weeks, the artificial turf needs to be cleaned every week, the gravel should be evenly sifted, and the grass stems should be kept upright. The purpose of this is to maintain the grit height at a certain level.